Teacher & Parent Support
Aims of the project
- Facilitating dialogue between learners, parents and teachers, aiming at generative conversations around school vision, school culture & school effectiveness.
- Creating opportunities for teachers and school leaders to access current research and thought leadership.
- Working together with schools to plan, implement and evaluate change initiatives (campaigns) – such change initiatives may differ from school to school based on context, needs/opportunities and vision.
- Utilising Bottomup’s own social capital/network of relationships as a bridge between schools and partners.
- Invest in the education and training of parent and community volunteers who are able to invest time and talent into schools.